Vitistop tablets are an essential element in the fight against vitiligo.
They slow down vitiligo spreading and support the process of repigmentation.
Reasons why Vitistop tablets are in Vitiligoshop
- They contain all the key vitamins and minerals to such an extent that no other nutritional supplements need to be taken.
- They contain the patented component EXTRAMEL®, it is a superoxide dismutase, which is also contained in the well-known Vitix gel or Vitiskin and which has the greatest credit for the creation of a new pigment.
- They contain the amino acid L-Tyrosine, which is converted to melanin in the body (Melanin is a pigment, a dark dye produced by melanocytes.). The inclusion of this amino acid in Vitistop tablets may be one of the reasons for the stimulation of new pigment formation.
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) protects the skin from the negative effects of UVA/UVB radiation. It also has a positive effect on vitiligo.
Reasons to take Vitistop tablets
- All in one tablet.
- Unrivalled quality.
- Made especially for vitiligo.
- Made in the EU.
- tablets contain the patented herbal active ingredient EXTRAMEL® in combination with vitamins (C, D3, E, B1, B5, B9, B12) and minerals (selenium, copper, zinc). Vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, selenium and zinc help protect cells from oxidative stress.
EXTRAMEL® - patented plant component - combination of 2 highly active enzymes, has a high content of antioxidants, restores the physiological balance of free radicals in epidermal cells, increases the prooxidative capacity of epidermal cells and melanocytes, reduces the concentration of hydrogen peroxide.
The amino acid L-Tyrosine is converted into melanin in the body. Tyrosine activity in vitiligo skin has been found to be much lower than in normal skin, even though melanocytes (melanin-producing cells) are present. The inclusion of this amino acid in Vitistop tablets may be one of the reasons for the stimulation of new pigment formation.
PABA is an amino acid that is involved in supporting the synthesis of melanin. PABA deficiency can lead to vitiligo, graying of hair and psoriasis. Its effect contributes to the restoration of pigment balance. It protects the skin from the negative effects of UVA/UVB radiation.
How folic acid helps to cure Vitiligo?
The high level of homocysteine observed in vitiligo patients is due to low levels of folic acid and vitamin B12. However, oxidation of homocysteine produces reactive oxygen components that build up the skin and increase the oxidative stress placed on melanocytes.
The level of harmful free radicals increases with homocysteine as soon as the folic acid level decreases. This means that melanocytes are destroyed and melanin production decreases. Therefore, the use of folic acid can stop skin depigmentation and, in addition, return pigment to the affected areas by reducing oxidative stress and acting as an antioxidant.
Folic acid is not the only vitamin B that lowers homocysteine levels. Vitamins B6 and B12 also reduce homocysteine levels and thus help treat Vitiligo.
1 tablet daily with water during meals.
Suitable for children from 12 years!
Mirela P, 16.1.2022 15:03.31
I am 35 years old and I have vitiligo 25 years.I tried many products but this one is first who help me and I see improve on my skin.
Peter, 16.1.2022 16:19.15
Dear Mirela, We are happy to hear this. Please combine Vitistop tablets with sun or UVB lamp. It will boost your skin re-pigmentation.