Why is Vitiskin in the Vitiligo store?
- Cheaper and similar version of Vitix gel
- Eliminates free radicals and restores antioxidant balance (SOD)
- Stimulates tyrosinase (copper and zinc)
- Helps melanin synthesis (B12 and B5)
Apply VITISKIN® twice a day (morning and evening) to the affected areas (face and body) or as directed by your dermatologist. It can be used after applying your usual skin care products. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. When using VITISKIN® we recommend it in combination with UVB phototherapy or sun.
• DISMUTIN - BT® superoxide DISMUTASE
• Acts against free oxygen radicals and also has the anti-inflammatory effects
• ACE inhibitors to lipid peroxidation
• Copper and zinc
• CO-FACTOR tyrosinase
• Protects against oxidative damage
• Vitamin B12
• Directly involved in the synthesis of melanin
• It is vital for its metabolism
• Calcium Panthothenicum
• Important for melanin synthesis
• AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, TROMETHAMINE, LAURETH-7, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, SODIUM THIOSULFATE, METHYLPARABEN, DIETHYL PHTALATE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, CUPRIC ACETATE, ZINC ACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, CYANOCOBALAMIN, BUTYLPARABEN, SODIUM BICARBONATE.
Jasmine, 9.4.2021 12:58.45
Thank you for this website! Finally all information and products on ine place. Personal experience with vitiligo does the difference in advising what your customers need